I Researchtrends 16, et nyhetsblad fra Elsevier, listes nedenforstående forskernettverk - verdt å ta en titt på og ikke minst delta aktiv:
- Academia.edu: nicknamed the “FaceBook
for scientists” and claiming to help academics
answer the question: who’s researching what?
- BioMedExperts.com: an online community for
biomedical researchers which claims to analyze
the profiles of more than 1.8 million scientists.
- Epernicus: founded in 2008, Epernicus claims to
be “The shortest path to people and expertise in
your scientific network”.
- Laboratree: developed by Indiana University,
Laboratree is both a social-networking site for
scientists and a research-management tool.
- ResearchGate: launched nearly two years ago, it
now claims to have more than 250,000 members.
- ResearchPages: a project-focused site for
researchers, which has been live for a few years.
- Scilink: dubbed the “LinkedIn for scientists”,
Scilink is said to have mined over 104 million
relationships from the literature, and to have
more than 40,000 users.
Vet du om flere nettverk?